The church is doing extremely well. By the grace of God, the numbers has increase and people are growing in the Lord. We have an attendance of 40-50 people during our Sunday celebrations. We are planning to start a small group in an informal settlement called, Mission Vale in September 6th. We trust God for this group, to grow into a fellowship in this community & we thank God for a man the peace, Bennie Witbooi, whose house we will use, as our meeting place.
Our small groups are doing very well. People are growing spiritually, in their relationship with God, and towards each other. We believe, that small groups are where ministry and discipleship takes place. People, are so excited about small groups, and some don’t want to miss out. We see the growth in the members of our groups, I just wish that every member of our congregation, would see the need to be part of a small group.
Youth is doing not so well, because the number of kids coming are dropping rapidly, but leadership I believe are doing their best in teaching the youth, that attends our Youth activities.
Children’s Ministry is a big concern, because we still prayerfully looking for someone, who is passionate about children. I’m grateful, for those who take turns to lead the children’s ministry.
- Pray for members to get involved in the ministries of the church.
- Pray for members to spend more time reading the word of God for themselves.
- Pray for urgency to witness & make disciples for the kingdom of God.
- Pray for God’s wisdom, to share scriptures within the right context & simplicity
- Pray for people to encounter Jesus Christ, in our services.
- Please, pray for the congregations to trust God enough to give to the work of the kingdom.
- Pray that God will help me to lead His flock with integrity